Administrator - Northern IrelandApply
- Location: Belfast, Belfast, United Kingdom
- Salary £8571.42 to £8571.42
18.5 hours per week
Fixed term until 31st March 2022
(with the possibility of further extension subject to funding)
Based from Ulster University, Jordanstown with occasional home working
Salary £8,571.42 (dependent upon experience) + contributory pension + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
We are looking for an Administrator to join our Northern Ireland team to provide administrative support and customer service to colleagues across the home country; coordinating activities and supporting initiatives; facilitating effective communication channels and to maintain appropriate records and data.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To provide effective administration support to the Northern Ireland team
- Handling calls, enquiries, requests for information etc. and filtering and disseminating relevant information back to colleagues to keep them up-to-date with current activities
- Maintaining databases and records, and where required, generating reports/providing information in relation to development activities
- Supporting the administration of finances, processing expenditure, liaising with Finance colleagues, suppliers, contractors etc. as required
- Supporting meetings/training/event preparation and administration e.g. inviting attendees, minute taking, booking venues/facilities, organising travel and accommodation, preparing presentations/hand-outs, issuing joining instructions, collating feedback etc.
- Procuring resources, consumables, merchandise, clothing etc, as required
- Collating data, maintaining records/evaluation questionnaires and producing summary reports in accordance with development plans and KPIs
- Proactively promoting to and effectively fielding enquiries/queries from the wider gymnastics community, in relation to current projects, events and initiatives.
- Click here for further details about the role
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Be well organised and able to demonstrate accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- Have the capacity to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all participation colleagues/activities/initiatives and BG policies/procedures in order to provide accurate and appropriate support to colleagues and clubs/members
- Have a very good working knowledge of IT systems e.g. MS Office, along with competent typing and administration skills, and an understanding of accounts processes
- Have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
British Gymnastics is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. We are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
To apply for this click 'Apply' now and upload your CV and a Covering Letter detailing how you meet the requirements of the role. Please note your Covering Letter and CV will need to be uploaded as one document.
Closing date for applications: Monday 17th May 2021 at 23:59
Interview date: 26th May 2021
Interviews will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams